Do you thrive on analytics, think commercially and like to interact with others? If so, you might be just the person we are looking for to our position as Product and Market analyst for the research department in Paranova. Have you recently graduated or have a couple of years’ experience then this could be a great way into a company with many development opportunities – both professional and personal.
Who are we?
In Paranova we distribute and market parallel imported medicine as well as build a business of innovative health and skincare brands. We are 50 employees in the Herlev office and have a turnover of 1 billion DKK pr. year in the Nordic market. Our owners are MPA Pharma, a German company with a great production and support setup.
What do we offer?
Being part of Paranova means being part of a growing company where the structure is flat, and you will have great opportunity to influence the decision making. Together with the colleagues in the European organization, you will have an important role in optimizing and expanding our current product portfolio within parallel import, as well as searching for new products for our growing business development department.
What will you do?
- Perform Europe-wide market analyses
- Search & source for newest information about products, markets, suppliers & competitors
- Identify market-/product trends & new business opportunities
- Communicate with suppliers regarding product prices and availability
- Order samples of potential new products
- Analyze products for public tenders
- Structure, maintain and analyse large amounts of business data
What are we expecting?
- Relevant degree within Business, Economics or similar
- Strong analytical skills and very familiar with MS Excel
- Independent and able to think critically
- Comfortable with detail-oriented tasks
- Fluent in both written and oral English, German is an advantage and any other language skills are a plus
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry is also an advantage
We are continuously developing the company and working towards more use of big data as a way to take our analytics to the next level.
We offer flexible hours, posibility to work from home, lunch service, health insurance, a good pension scheme and salary according to qualifications.