We invite you to bring your strategic mindset into play as you help shape the executive agenda of a multinational company. To succeed in this role, you must have a master’s degree and a strong desire to learn and develop, thrive in a high-paced environment, possess solid analytical skills and demonstrated capabilities to interpret data and visualize your findings.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture. We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Group Strategy and Corporate Development department
As our new Group Strategy and Corporate Development Analyst / Sr. Analyst you will be part of an international team with diversity in age, gender, educational and professional backgrounds. We pride ourselves in our resourcefulness and quality of our delivery. The team forms the basis of the Executive Office and is responsible for key strategic priorities such as Operational Transformations, Group and Business Unit strategy, Annual Business Planning, Mergers and Acquisitions, Executive agenda support and priority ad-hoc tasks that are top of mind of the Executive Management of Ramboll Group.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be related to two of the strategic project deliveries the Group strategy manages:
- Collecting and analysing data and highlighting strategic considerations
- Preparing data and presenting your findings
- Developing business cases and financial projections
- Prepare and deliver material to executive meeting
- Creating convincing and professional presentations
- Preparing and facilitating meetings and workshops
- Ensuring project plan and milestone deliveries in projects
The role is based in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
After receiving initial training, you will work in a project environment as part of a small dedicated team solving some of the most important and exciting strategic, organisational and operational challenges the Ramboll Group is facing.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Relevant academic background: Master-level degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Science, Engineering, or a related field of study from a leading university
- Relevant part- or full-time experience from a similar Corporate Function, Business development or Management Consulting or relevant experience via internships or student positions
- International experience through previous positions or studies is an advantage
- Fluency in English (Danish is not required)
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to uphold stringent quality of deliverables
- Ability to navigate in a complex environment, strong collaborative skills and willingness to deliver together as a team
- Drive and energy to work in a high-paced environment and ‘see things through’
- Be comfortable working and interacting at all organizational levels
Welcome to our Corporate Functions
In Ramboll’s Corporate Functions, we are passionate about ensuring that Ramboll fulfils its commitments to clients, employees and society at large and a sustainable development of our business. As part of Group Strategy and Corporate Development, collaboration with other Corporate functions such as Digital & Innovation, Commercial Excellence, Finance, Communications, HR, IT and Legal is key to ensure successful implementation of strategic priorities across Ramboll Group.