Would you like to be part of a team leading one of the biggest retail clients in Denmark? In this role, you will work very closely with the assigned client, helping them to make better decisions based on research and data. You will be the one building relationships with the clients, securing the proper delivery and bringing cooperation to the next level.
- Build a strong partnership with the client and delight the client by delivering analytical insights, presentations and thought leadership in line with commitments.
- Contributing to client retention by providing support and solutions to their business.
- Developing and leveraging the thought leadership built at Nielsen to set the scene when sharing data insights with the client.
- Analyzing information and contributing to presentations with other team members.
- Utilizing Nielsen’s tools and systems as well as the Nielsen wide product portfolio.
- Working closely with the internal sales team to provide them with any opportunities for growth.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
For this business crucial role, you will have to possess strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills. You are a team player – orientated to details and an analytical approach will make you successful in the analytical part of the job where the key is to be a good listener with the ability to draw conclusions from a lot of data that are to the point and visualized in a simplified way. For the client-facing part, excellent presentation and communication skills are needed where the key is to be a good listener to understand what our clients really need and want from our data and Nielsen as a provider.
- Minimum 3 years of previous working experience with Retail or FMCG industry.
- Analytical and/or sales experience in a client-facing role, preferably from the market research industry.
- Ability to build trust and engage the client.
- Good awareness of understanding the needs of clients and meeting their needs.
- An engaged and ambitious mindset, not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- Good numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into insights and recommendations.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
The role will require to travel frequently to the client.