Are you familiar with Power BI, motivated and interested to learn, or maybe even experienced in, commercial? Look no further! Combine your great interest in commercial with business analytics. With your great communication- and relationship-building skills you will report to different divisions within the organization.
The air freight industry has experienced significant growth with increasing demand for cargo services worldwide. Demand is projected to continue increasing within areas such as e-commerce and hence the industry is facing a rapid transformation where digitalization and advanced analytics play a key role.
SAS Cargo Group (SCG) has been successful in capturing the growth in the market as well as an important enabler for the profitability of SAS long haul operations. To ensure that SAS Cargo further adapts to new market reality and embraces new opportunities, we are now seeking to fill the position of Analytics and Performance Manager which will play an instrumental role in SAS Cargo future growth.
The position belongs to the area of Strategic Business Development, responsible for developing the overall strategy and executing the strategic initiatives of SAS Cargo. You will be part of a small and diverse team mainly situated in Copenhagen leading the strategic direction of SAS Cargo, defining where we can be most profitable going forward and strengthening SAS overall position. Your contribution will be key in supporting decision taking for our future strategy.
As Analytics & Performance Manager you will report to the Head of Strategic Business Development, working closely with other units in SCG, such as Commercial and Global Sales. You will be the main contact point for measuring performance and understanding new market opportunities, with the following responsibilities:
• Upgrade data management in SAS Cargo and transform analytics through automated BI tools
• Understand business needs and develop internal and external sources for business analysis
• Keep abreast of air freight industry needs of the market, best practices and trends
• Collaborate with other internal departments and together drive conclusions on how to improve performance
• Support SAS Cargo stakeholders with reports and data insights: agents, customers, partners
• Analyze internal performance metrics and provide actionable insights based on the results
• Understand SAS Cargo position in the market and identify business opportunities
• Present recommendations to SAS Cargo management team for decision making and strategic planning
Who are we looking for?
Performance reporting and data analysis should be something that motivates you. This includes gathering the best sources of internal and external data, modelling the data for automated and digitalized reporting as well as making this information available responding to the needs of other internal departments.
You are at the same time an inspiring person able to understand the drivers behind the company’s business performance, draw actionable conclusions on how to improve results and communicate them to people across all levels of the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
• Superior business judgment based on skills and experience
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills, including with senior leadership
• Experienced in data analysis and business performance monitoring
• Regular usage and understanding of business intelligence tools such as Power BI
• Relevant industry experience is a plus
• Proactive and result oriented with a can-do attitude
• You are curious, open minded and are willing to go the extra mile
• Able to inspire and collaborate with people in all levels of the organization
• Business driven that will actively seek to make improvements
• Digitally savvy and committed to drive SAS Cargo’s digitalization agenda
• Adhere to the SAS Employee role model: lead yourself, be a team player, improve SAS