Are you excited to automate end-to-end processes and bringing operations to next era with your strong data science expertise? Then you may be our new Artificial Intelligence (AI) Scientist.
As an AI Scientist you will be part of the Maersk Drilling, Automation Program and together with the other team members you will be responsible for implementing and delivering new automations and create real value by leveraging AI technologies. Are you excited to automate the end-to-end process and bring operations to next era with your strong data science expertise? If so, this is your job!
We are seeking two talented AI scientists to drive our digital transformation journey and engage with internal and external clients to uncover, define and solve complex challenges. In return, we can offer a rewarding career that makes a difference, with plenty of opportunities for learning and self-development.
You will be part of a truly international company with our employees representing 65 nationalities. Our strong focus on diversity is a natural outcome of a company with a strong talent focus, mindset and culture. This goes hand in hand with a commitment to inclusion: all employees are valued and treated with respect at all times and we believe that our employees thrive and perform better with a healthy work-life balance.
- Design, experiment and implement various AI and deep learning algorithms to create proof of concepts (PoCs) for AI-based products
- Define, design and develop product-focused AI solutions from scratch, by leveraging Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Computer Vision and Machine Learning methods and paradigms
- Drive incorporation of developed AI models and RPA solutions into production environments to support Maersk Drilling Automation strategy
- Work closely with domain experts from various business functions to build and incorporate AI capabilities into solutions that are deployed across entire Maersk Drilling
- Build data ingestion and data transformation infrastructure to support AI solution deployment
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the face of internal stakeholders, share, coach and educate Maersk Drilling organization to grow awareness and adaption of AI
Who we are looking for
- Graduate degree (Master or PhD preferred) in Computer Science, Statistics or Applied Mathematics, Data Science or Machine Learning
- Minimum of 2+ year experience in implementing data science/ML/AI solutions in business
- Prior experience in natural language processing, information extraction and text analytics using deep learning and/or machine learning techniques is a plus
- Strong programming experience in object-oriented programming, e.g. Python, C++ or C#
- Experience in applying Docker technologies to deploy models
- Experience in developing solution on Azure platform
- Knowledge in machine learning and deep learning libraries such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Scikit-Learn or other open source libraries
- Knowledge in Azure Data Explorer (Kusto) and understand KQL
- Familiarity in the lifecycle of enterprise-class software development, and agile software development methodologies
- Self-motivated and strive to deliver result, can work independently and also able to collaborate with team members or internal/external customers
- Ability to communicate technical matters clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences, capable of translating customer needs into data science or programming requirement
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis and we will close the ad once we have hired our new member. Therefore, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. The position can be covered from either Lyngby, Manilla or Gdansk.