Joining a team of 7 colleagues working with Product Portfolio Excellence we are looking for an Assistant Analyst to analyze data supporting business decisions for simplifying our product offering and maximizing value.
Concrete and varied tasks with option to sharpen and enhance your toolbox
You will work with the team on tasks such as following:
- Monthly analysis and update of product portfolio performance highlights
- Updates and maintenance of existing Power BI dashboards
- Participating in the scoping and creation of new Power BI dashboards
- Quarterly deep dive analysis on product portfolio dynamics
- Updates of price list for global sales and channel partners
- Various reporting
Detail-oriented while maintaining the overview
We are looking for a candidate following a Bachelor or Master’s study for a position of 15-20 hours per week, which can be planned with some flexibility. You are a good logical thinker and thrive in working with structuring insights and analyzing quantitative data. Moreover, you have at least a basic understanding in Excel and have excellent English language proficiency.
Candidates who are product techies or have experience working with relational databases as well as/or Power BI will be considered positively.
If you have an international mindset and are interested in growing as a professional, you will be a perfetct fit. Moreover, this could be how you would describe yourself:
The candidate should have the potential to transition into a full-time Analyst position within 1-2 years.