Would you like to work in the cross field of IT and Risk Management? We are now looking for an Assistant Analyst (student) to help strengthen our risk production framework.
Nordea Asset Management (NAM) is the centre of excellence for investment management in Nordea Group and in Asset & Wealth management. NAM is a leading European asset management and we have had a consistent financial growth in income and profit over the last five years. Our central client and product service hubs are located in Copenhagen and Luxembourg. Moreover, we have subsidiaries and branches in 16 different locations worldwide presenting 900 employees from more than 28 nationalities.
We work with an arm’s length from Nordea Group which gives us the flexibility and autonomy to work in an agile environment where we experiment, grow and create amazing results together. With us, you will be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger. We need your ideas and strong contribution.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Risk Solutions team. We add value by supporting our risk analysts with risk management data on our investment products. As Assistant Analyst you will play a valuable role in ensuring a stable production environment and high-quality risk data. This is a unique opportunity to work in the cross field of IT and finance.
What you will work with:
- Your responsibility will be to supervise our risk management system (MSCI Risk Manager). This is fully automated, and you will share the responsibility with 3 other colleagues.
- You will occasionally be required to manage production errors and data quality alerts, which to some extent involves debugging IT solutions.
- You will be responsible for producing Risk Dashboard reports on a monthly basis which are distributed widely within the organization.
- You will learn and work with large data sets and a wide range of IT solutions.
As assistant analyst you will join a highly specialized and skilled team that constantly strive to be efficient and optimize where possible. The position is based in Copenhagen, Christiansbro and its expected that you work 15-20 hours pr. week pendent on your studies.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- work in a structured manner with a strong focus on quality and don’t mind complex processes and day-to-day challenges.
- have a strong interest in technical IT solutions and find it interesting to work in the cross field of IT and finance
Your experience and background:
- You are probably in the last year of your bachelor’s degree and are currently studying IT, finance, economics or mathematics.
- You have experience with SQL and have knowledge of Excel’s VBA
- You communicate fluently in English both spoken and written.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!