You will become an important part of our Data Science Team and also work closely with our Berlin based Performance Marketing team and other business stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identify KPI’s for various stakeholders
- Build up a common BI culture and data literacy
- Build data models and implement business analytics
- Data Analysis & Visualization (we use Looker)
Who you are
We believe you are a person that has experience in turning data insights into actions. You enjoy working in a startup environment with a great deal of freedom in how you solve your tasks – and you share our enthusiasm for delicious plant based meals as well as our mission: Creating the future of food.
- You have a master’s degree in IT, Finance, Business or similar
- Initiative and self-starter capable of working independently
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Skilled in managing stakeholders
- +2 years experience with SQL
- Ecommerce/subscription business experience
- Looker experience
- GCP and Bigquery experience