Would you like to play a key role in Ambu’s Corporate Data & Analytics Department and be a part of how we work with business intelligence? Do you like working with various tasks and having a workday with a high level of cooperation? Then here is your chance to join an international and dedicated team of great colleagues.
Ambu develops, manufactures and sells medical devices. Our ability to identify and develop innovative products is essential for continuous growth within our business areas.
You will work out of our headquarter in Ballerup where you will report to the Head of Reporting and Analytics Solutions. You will join a team with highly dedicated and skilled colleagues, where you will have the opportunity for personal and professional growth in a dynamic workplace. The team drives the development of our reporting and analytics environment in Ambu and initiate new BI projects to support our business.
Areas of responsibility
Together with the team you will be responsible for:
• Ensuring that the existing reporting and analytics environment is fully functional
• Being a technical lead and developer on new BI Projects in Ambu
• Staying up to date with technological development and improve Ambu’s BI infrastructure.
• Supporting ad-hoc analytics needs.
Experience with Business Intelligence
We expect that you have a strong BI background and can tick off all or most of the following:
• Experience from front-end development tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Cognos Analytics
• Experienced in SQL Server databases (tables, views, indexes and jobs)
• Experienced in SQL Server Analysis Services cubes
• Experienced in SQL, DAX and MDX.
• Basic understanding of data warehouses and marts
• Knows one or more of the major programming languages such as C++, C#, Java or Python
• Experience with financial planning and consolidation is an advantage (not a requirement)
• Thrives in a multi-cultural department spread across four countries and with more than ten different nationalities
• Fast learner and high level of curiosity
• Excellent communication skills
• Is result-driven and focus on efficiency
• Comfortable with working in an environment where English is the primary language – spoken and written
To succeed in this job, it is important that you have a technical mindset, with the ability to see the big picture and translate it into data solutions to support our business. You have an analytical approach but with a creative and innovative flavour.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us; you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.