Do you have a background within accounting, are you familiar with Big Data and would you like to be a part of a company in fast growth and with a focus on exploration of new business models and digitalization? Then this could be the right job for you!
IntraVAT assists small and medium sized enterprises with the fiscal obligations related to supply of goods abroad and we are specialized within VAT compliance services. Our clients are primarily Danish based companies, but we also assist foreign companies with compliance related obligations in the Nordic countries. We have long and solid relationships with our clients and we take pride in rendering good and liable customer service.
Furthermore, we focus on the development and maintenance of a good working environment, both with regards to teamwork, working tools and self-development. We believe that we are strongest as a team and emphasize diversity.
IntraVAT is a company within the LEMAN Group and we have a close cooperation with e.g. the group functions. This gives us the great advantage of working closely together with LEMAN’s IT department, HR and MarCom. Both LEMAN and IntraVAT will in the coming years focus on new markets and on developing the business, which is why we are looking for a new colleague with the competencies and personality to support that direction. You will be a part of a team consisting of 8 great colleagues handling everything from finance to customer support and sales.
Your responsibilities will include …
- Development and maintenance of business models, primarially within the handling of Big Data.
- Development of work smarter not harder strategies within all aspects of the business.
- Customer services with regards to internal and external system setup and similar.
- VAT compliance services for especially inbound clients and e-commerce companies.
- Superuser role on all relevant applications applied by IntraVAT e.g. Square9, AX and CRM.
You are …
- Eager to influence decisions and procedures.
- Analytical and structured.
- Proactive and have a curious mindset.
- Independent and responsible.
- Agile with regards to changes.
- Able to work under pressure.
You will get …
- A competitive salary package based on qualifications, including pension and health insurance.
- To be a part of an organization in growth.
- A positive and dynamic working environment with great and skilled colleagues.
- An exciting and straightforward job with freedom with responsibility
- Great lunch everyday