Do you have an analytical mindset? do you like to drive change and challenge the status quo? do you like to take responsibility? and do you like to make an impact? Then this job may very well be for you!
About the job
The Group Finance and Risk COO is looking for a Business Analyst to assist in the Group’s transformational growth journey which entails re-architecting, automating, and digitalising core business processes.
The GFR Chief Operating Officer (COO) Office is a strategic team working with process management, infrastructure and data in a strategic, development and change context.
The team is tasked with facilitating execution of the Group’s overall strategy when it comes to digitizing and automating the Group’s processes within the GFR organisation, and in doing so defining a long–term digital strategy for operating its corporate functions in a forward looking and efficient manner.
The team works in the Crossfield between Business stakeholders and IT development teams, aiding in defining new solutions to common and new challenges in order to deliver on the Groups strategy.
The team covers a variety of roles ranging from business analysis, solution design, process management and project management to strategy and execution plans.
Reporting to the GFR COO, you will join a team of five colleagues, where you amongst others will responsible for:
- Participating in both large project and smaller continuous improvement initiatives
- Analysing business needs to define requirements and acceptance criteria
- Business and solution requirements definitions
- Substantiating business rationale and business case development
- Assisting in technical solution specification
- Taking part in testing, training and implementation of new solutions
- Assisting with development coordination and project management
You have great people skills and can easily understand and explain complex situations. You can build inter-company social-networks which require good communication skills – connecting people with different functional and cultural backgrounds.
You have experience in many of the following areas:
- You are used to analysing complex business problems and defining solutions and writing requirements, often adopting new technologies.
- Experience with working with data using programming languages like SQL, Python or R
- You have experience with solution design in complex data environments.
- You have knowledge of IT infrastructure and development workflows.
- You have experience working in the area between business and technology and are equally able to engage with developers and business.
- You are accustomed to managing complex tasks and capable of managing multiple tasks simultaneous.
- You have experience from the financial or technology sector.
- You have in-depth understanding of financial resource management–, capital and liquidity management– or risk management–processes.
Furthermore, you are expected to:
- Have a methodical approach to tasks
- Thrive on finding intelligent and automated solutions
- Have an interest working with the interaction between people, processes and IT Infrastructure
- Enjoy working in an international and fast-paced agile environment
- Be a self-starter and a team-player
- Appreciate being a trouble-shooter – remove obstacles and impediments
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo it is not about entitlement, it is about impact, no matter where you sit in the organisation. An innovative idea is always taken seriously, and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become part of the Saxo family. We invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and team efforts. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
We offer good and competitive terms of employment.