We are looking for a Business Analyst for our Nordic office located in Stationsparken in Glostrup.
We are dedicated to working as a team, learning from each other and thinking globally. We strive to offer the best solutions that meet our customers’ business needs and to achieve high customer satisfaction.
You should apply if you have:
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, maybe it goes without saying but MS Office is mandatory.
- Good presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Informed in current financial subjects, tax laws, money market and business environment
- Legal insight into contractual law is considered a plus.
If so then the position Business Analyst may be something for you.
However you should not apply if you are not:
- Good at coping with changes,
- Having a good eye for details,
- Willing to stand up and express your opinion,
- Willing to be our local credit and risk expertize when it comes to analysis on clients and prospects,
- Willing to joggle tasks and requests,
As Business Analyst you will be part of the local team in Glostrup that primarily serves our clients in the Nordic countries.
Your primary tasks
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc.) taking into account the client’s goals and financial standing.
- Write financial analysis in a clear and concise manner, as an integrated part of the credit paper.
- Prepare ratings according to BNP Paribas Group models and standards.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to Relationship Management and New Sales in respect of structure on transactions.
- Identify trends in financial performance and advise Client Relationship Management and recommend actions based on sound analysis.
- Contributing to meeting discussions if and when required, and advising team members of the financial legal situation
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action in corporation with the management team;
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Perform client assets assessment (audit) on new and existing clients either from desktop or via physical visits when it’s time to.
- Support Client Relationship Management in monitoring financial performance on existing clients; follow up on financial reporting and covenants.
- Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about novelty in the field.
- Participation in the ongoing development of BNP Paribas Factor in the Nordic.
- Participate in the fulfillment and ongoing improvement of the Compliance and Operational Permanent Control (OPC) according BNP Group standards.
Background and competences
An educational level as M.Sc. in Finance or economic and proven track record as in the role as Analyst, both newly graduate and candidates with experience will be taken into consideration, as we will look into designing the final position based on the chosen candidates profile.
Communication both internally and externally takes place in English/Danish and ability to understand both Swedish and Norwegian is an advantage.
You work independently and have the desire and ability to join a competent team of 3 Relationship Managers whereof one of them also is Head of Client Relations., where communication is an important player.
You will not only be working closely with Client Relationship Managers, but also supporting our Head of Sales with the similar services as you provide to the Relationship Managers.
We are looking for a flexible person who can handle multiple- tasks and are focused on the tasks with a high quality.
We can offer
You a stimulating and developing international working environment, with skilled colleagues and an opportunity for insight into the work of one of Europe’s largest financial companies.
We are a team of 22 dedicated colleagues and have canteen and lunch facilities, free parking and a good developing professional and social working environment.
We want to fill the position as soon as possible.