It’s never been a more exciting time to join the leader in global container distribution. Our pivot to building competitive advantage through technology means we are re-thinking how we engage our customers and partners. Your role in Technology would be centre stage.
Join us in Technology as we innovate, prototype, and industrialize digital products to drive growth and lead the market.
If you are passionate about working in an entrepreneurial environment developing new products that engage and provide an enhanced customer experience – keep reading
This position offers the unique opportunity to develop and apply your knowledge of Business Analyst where you will use your knowledge and tools at your disposal accelerate the development of new data driven solutions.
Maersk Global Data and Analytics (GDA) is committed developing world class data products and analytics for our customers.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a fast paced, growing and dynamic team that solves some of the toughest problems in the industry and builds the future of trade & logistics.
At A.P. Moller – Maersk we focus on the individual’s development and the right candidate will have broad possibilities to further develop competencies in an environment characterized by change and continuous progress.
You will join our team out of our Copenhagen office.
Candidate will help manage existing products and help design new features, products, integrations, and end-to-end scenarios.
Your responsibilities will be to:
• Work with product managers, data scientists, software developers and analytics team to formulate and create compelling data driven products and solutions
• Assist in creation of progress reporting and logistics of program administration
• Work on maintenance, documentation of existing products and solutions
We are looking for
Business Analyst with who have just graduated from university with an interest in digital product management
• Interest in data and analytics and ability to present and simplify complex problems
• Understanding of Design principles and UX thinking methodology
• Ability to convert disparate pieces of information into compelling narratives
• Excellent powerpoint and visualization skills (adobe creative suite and other packages will be useful)