Are you motivated to support and empower the commercial organisation to make better strategic decisions based on financial insights?
Do you like to convert financial data into tangible and relevant business insights which is actually going to be used? Then join Hempel’s Group Commercial Finance team in Copenhagen, Denmark, and contribute to strengthening Hempel’s Group FP&A team in delivering world class reporting and insights to the Hempel senior management team.
Business Partnering with Commercial Leadership Team
Acting as Business Analyst in Commercial Finance will expose you to senior management within the commercial organisation, granting you the opportunity to affect the commercial decision making and strategic direction with strong financial analysis and business understanding. The role will constitute three main responsibilities: Support to the Global Key Account (GKA) organisation, drive performance management reporting toward the Commercial Leadership Team, and support the Product Portfolio team on assessing new solution business cases. This involves:
- Facilitating the monthly business reviews & financial planning process for the GKAM organisation
- Managing the financial review and support the business case submission of new solution projects in collaboration with the project managers
- Driving, analysing and professionalising financial follow-up on commercial performance
- Providing periodic and ad-hoc financial analyses and reporting the Commercial Leadership team
- Leading or participate in cross-functional and/or global finance projects
Finance professional with strong business acumen and good interpersonal skills
To become our new Business Analyst we expect you to have a strong financial background with a master’s degree in economics or similar. Ideally you also have experience from a similar Finance Business Partner role in an international company. Furthermore you:
- Are ambitious and a pro-active team player with strong analytical skills and a result-driven mindset
- Have strong communication and partnering skills and the ability to act within different cultural settings
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Are a superuser of Excel and PowerPoint
- Have the ability to work with large data samples
- Have BI tool experience (not a requirement)
- 1-3 years of experience from a similar finance position
Join the Commercial Finance team
You will join a global company with an ambitious commercially driven strategy. You will be part of of the Commercial Finance team, which is part of the Group Financial Planning & Analysis team consisting of 13 close colleagues in Denmark and Poland.
When you are working at Hempel you will experience working in a company that takes care of its employees. We care about our employees’ health, which is why we offer a canteen package, fitness and different social clubs to improve quality of life for our employees. We have a flexible working environment with good career opportunities both locally and globally.