Are you passionate about helping to facilitate data driven decisions in order to take the marine supply chain and category management functions of the world’s biggest shipping company to the next level?
Do you want to be challenged by a complex supply chain?
Are you looking for a company with strong values and a strong focus on empowering employees to do their absolute best?
If so, you sound like our new Business Analyst in Maersk Procurement!
We offer you a career in a Fortune 500 company with a position in Maersk Procurement where you will be supporting several Maersk brands. With 30+ nationalities spread across multiple all across the globe, Maersk Procurement is a truly international organization. You can expect a steady stream of challenges and opportunities generated by the ambitions and changing needs of different APMM business entities as well as the aim to be a best in class procurement organization.
You will be based in Copenhagen as part of the Marine Supply Chain & Category Management team which is responsible for managing our marine equipment and service supplier base. You will work in close cooperation with a large network of stakeholders from different brands/business unit located mainly in Denmark, India, China and Singapore.
Our overall mission is to ensure that every dollar spent by Maersk is spent professionally and in line with our core values. In addition, we have a clear focus on professional and personal development.
At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs.
We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high performing teams.
• Support data driven decisions across the department
• Support sourcing projects across Category Management &
• Drive gameplan and category strategy development across categories
• Drive collaboration with key stakeholders across Maersk entities
Examples of specific tasks:
• Constantly develop and improve our spend transparency
• Continuously improve processes across category management and supply chain
• Drive KPI monitoring across the teams
• Conduct spend analytics across categories and products
• Ensure all reports and dashboards are functioning as they should
• Support on ad hoc projects
• Facilitate and drive status meetings with key stakeholders
We are looking for
The ideal candidate will have a master’s degree within economics, supply chain management or similar combined with a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Analytical mindset and ability to provide clear and simple conclusions from large datasets
• Project management skills and ability to quickly understand stakeholders requirements
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in working with Power BI is a great advantage