Are you a data cruncher who wants to steer Pandora forward by unlocking value through fact-based decision making? And do you want to be part of a dynamic and professional global team? Then this may be the opportunity for you!
Ensure high quality data and insights
As Business Analyst in our Reporting & Analytics (R&A) team, you will become a key player in supporting the global initiatives within the wider Network and Franchise Management organisation (N&FM). You will support in providing insights to help drive and impact Pandora’s growth journey. The R&A team creates value by improving the quality of decisions which are made through insights and recommendations. Your main objective is to ensure that all key data and insights are available with the highest possible accuracy, hereby steering the business forward while unlocking value through fact-based decision making. As part of this, your key responsibilities will be to:
- Take lead in data analysis, securing and improving accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes, implementations and building of new processes, routines and more
- Facilitate engagement with business stakeholders to map out their data & analytics priorities and support their adaption into our global standardised processes
- Bring data to life with informative, to the point, and attractive dashboards
- Drive quantitative and qualitative analyses on business opportunities and performance of the Pandora store network and to convey this into fact-based recommendations
- Develop standards and facilitate quarterly business review with key stakeholders
You will be part of an experienced team within R&A and the Retail industry. You will report to the Director of Reporting & Analytics and work directly with senior leaders across Network & Franchise Management. In addition, you will have a wide range of stakeholders across different departments and colleagues in our market clusters around the world.
And this is just the start. You will be part of an international company with endless career opportunities. You will get the opportunity to engage with different cultures, face exciting business challenges and opportunities and of course have a lot of fun while doing so. At Pandora we Dream, Dare, Care and Deliver – come join us!
Data cruncher with a commercial interest
To succeed in this role, you need to be a team player who can collaborate with others across departments and business units. You have strong data-processing skills and can build trust and confidence by optimising results through data-driven decisions. You can engage with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, and you have a talent for communicating complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to deliver structured and simple recommendations. You enjoy working cross-functionally and can juggle between various business and technology stakeholders at the same time. And you like to challenge the status quo to bring R&A to a new level. Additionally, we would like to see the following competencies:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in business reporting and analytics or similar
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree within Business Administration, Finance or similar
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proactive, solution-oriented, a go-getter
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
- Satisfaction to deliver quality products that create business value as your key driver
- Power BI super user skills – this will be one of our main tools where you will set up data and create efficient reports and analytics
- Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Experience with HFM is considered a plus