We are looking for a BI Analyst to deliver transparency to provide the highest level of value for business decisions critical to the success of BC through data transformation and automation.
Do you want to use and further develop your analytical skills in the intersection of Paid Media and BI, while you help us optimise Paid Media in a high-paced industry? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
Better Collective is a leading sports betting media group that improves the global sports betting experience. We create a transparent and safe betting environment through innovative technologies and trusted platforms that deliver transparent and responsible sports betting content.
As a BI Analyst in our Business Intelligence team your key objective will be to build a sustainable infrastructure around the integration of the Paid Media Division in the business intelligence platform of Better Collective. You will assist with data transformation between our native BI tool, databases, Alteryx and Tableau. You will create transparency in the Paid Media value chain by building dashboards and visualisations to enable yield optimisation efforts and effective ad performance management for our team of media buyers, customising existing dashboards to ensure new markets/partners are captured and generally being accountable for keeping an eye on the data integrity and accuracy in Tableau for the Paid Media division.
Secondly, provide actionable insights for the Paid Media division and enable data driven decision making for your primary stakeholders based on the cohorts we have available for our partners and markets in the casino and sports iGaming industry.
Finally, there is a need for support on building an automated model and alert system for anomaly detection to help identify conversion rate drop-offs as quickly as possible so we can act on the data. As well as ad hoc analysis of mainly operator based data in support of commercial discussions.
- Support the Paid Media division with reporting, key insights, dashboards, analysis and recommendations
- Ensuring the highest level of data quality in our Paid Media division and in Tableau dashboards
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has a high level of engagement and perseverance
- Has a profound analytical and commercial mindset and a strong ability to identify synergies between the Paid Media division and BI
- A team player who can carry out projects independently
- Works proactively and has excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Preferably knows SQL or has experience with database schemas and/or query generation
- Detail oriented
- Experience with Tableau or similar, Alteryx or similar, Excel
- Has experience within the field of Business Intelligence and Paid Media, in-house consulting or other commercial business related analytical department
- Has good recommendations and a proven track record
- Holds a master degree in the field of commercial business