Danfoss is looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Architect to join our global BI team and be part of our ambitious journey towards leaner and agile function. Be a trusted advisor, co innovator and partner to our stakeholders in proactively delivering value-adding products and services, insights for data driven decisions.
Are you analytical and technically savvy with business intelligence? Can you translate business requirements into IT solutions? Can you communicate with stakeholders at various levels? Are you driven by advising on best practices? Do you want to create an impact with data driven culture? Do you have the drive to think out of the box solutions? Then you could be our new Business Intelligence Architect.
You will be part of the Danfoss Group BI team which works in a global perspective, so you could be located at one of our sites throughout Denmark or in Ames, Iowa. Together, we are responsible for ensuring reporting, governance, business partnering, change management and support on BI tools. Our BI solutions are used to support the Danfoss digital journey, increase transparency and to support our growth ambitions as we use the newest technology platforms, such as SAP BW on HANA, along with SAP BO, SAC (Analytics cloud), PowerBI, Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP and others. We are building a future to be technology agnostic.
Your key tasks will involve:
- Understand businesses’ needs and help transform these into valuable BI solutions
- Be a Business Partner, interact with stakeholders as advisor and sparring partner to maintain relations, ensure governance and prioritizations
- Analyze data incidences and processes to optimize BI solutions and complexity reductions
- Understand structures in SAP from a business point-of-view and help convert these into BW solutions without compromising the quality and data integrity
- Establish standards and best practices for BI tools by monitoring BI tools used internally in Danfoss and externally in the market
- You will participate in developing, deploying, and building new BI solutions, dashboards and self-service tools, thereby, ensuring focus on the key business needs of our stakeholders.
We offer a job in a positive working environment where you will grow your skills as a finance professional through diverse and hands-on assignments. As part of an ambitious team, you will be involved in strategic projects that have a global reach and impact, but you will also hit the ground running and contributing to day-to-day tasks. Our culture enables you to take responsibility, bring new ideas to the table and effect positive change.
Background & Skills
The ideal candidate for this position, holds a degree in Finance, Sales/Marketing, IT, Business Administration, Engineering or similar, which gives you a strong, fact-based approach to your tasks. Experience and extensive knowledge of Finance processes, SAP, SAP Business warehouse (BW) is a must along with a strong business understanding which will enable you to be successful in this position.
Furthermore, you have the following qualifications:
- An open-minded and curious personality with good communication skills combined with a proactive and problem-solving approach to getting the job done
- Ambition to learn and ability to work independently, efficiently, and persistently
- Strong collaboration skills in a global organization with personal, professional, and cultural diversity
- Take ownership and proactively engage in continuous improvements with a strategic perspective
- Approach complex issues in a systematic, data driven way, in the process make it simple for others to understand
- Not afraid to take calculated risks or think out of the box solutions
- Cooperative, humble, and dependable colleague to others
- Flexible team player who can work across areas and with varying tasks at hand. Contributes to the common success of the team
- Strong verbal and written English skills