Are you a curious and technically highly skilled BI Specialist who would like to become part of an ambitions Business Intelligence team, exploring the newest technologies?
We are looking at ways to strengthen our BI platform and are therefore exploring SAP’s newest BI solutions, including BW/4HANA and Sap Analytics Cloud. The BI Team is an independent part of a bigger SAP Competence Center in our IT organisation, with offices in both Copenhagen and Hamburg.
What the job is …
You will be part of a dedicated BI Team of ten colleagues, who develop and manage the BI solutions as well as collaborate with our external vendors.
Your main tasks:
- Design and develop new SAP BI solutions to support business requirements
- Drive cross-functional collaboration for systems delivering to or receiving data from SAP BI
- Analysis and design of new solutions in Sap Analytics Cloud
- Support our global user organization and process owners
Expected monthly travel between Copenhagen and Hamburg will be 1 – 4 days.
What do you offer?
We are looking for a motivated BI Specialist with insight into SAP’s BW/4HANA architecture and Best Practices. You have been working with BI for 7-10 years during which you have gained experience with the implementation and use of BI tools in a large international corporation.
The qualifications we are looking for:
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with technical specifications, dimensional modelling and data warehouse solutions architecture, big data management, and digital transformation projects
- Knowledge of SAP Business Objects and Sap Analytics Cloud
- Knowledge of SAP ECC architecture and table structures
- Experience with project management methods and process management
- English (corporate language) at negotiation level
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or IT
In addition, we are looking for a person who:
- Is detail oriented and maintains a quality focused “can do” attitude
- Likes to work in a dynamic environment in a changing international organisation
- Has strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Is a strong collaborative team player with diplomatic sense and with the ability to build successful relations across functions and with all stakeholders
- Is proactive, dedicated, service minded and ready to go the extra mile when needed
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a global company with more than 1,200 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide. The company supports the complete life cycle of the aircraft with a full and integrated portfolio of flexible, value adding material management products, services and tailored support modules across all platforms.
Satair is a stand-alone Airbus subsidiary – join us and become part of a truly international family!