We are currently looking for a skilled and motivated candidate that has a good understanding of different Business Intelligence applications, and also a firm knowledge of SQL databases. A big part of your responsibility will be to become the key person in our department within PowerBI reporting.
What am I going to do?
As Business Intelligence Specialist, you will be:
- Developing MS PowerBI reports and becoming our expert for all related questions to the topic
- Supporting business users from around the world with issues, questions and requests
- Participating in projects to provide data, information and business intelligence
- Doing analysis based on Microsoft SQL Server databases and cubes. Technologies include: DW, SSIS, SSAS and OLAP.
- Collecting data from multiple sources and creating actionable analysis for end users and management.
Who am I?
We imagine that you:
- Have previous experience with Power BI or other front end BI tools
- Understand and work well in the sphere between business & IT
- Have good knowledge of SQL language and databases in general.
- Have some programming experience, preferably C#, Python, R or VB for applications.
- Are an independent, motivated learner and a collaborative team player.
- Have good English skills.
- Are comfortable on presenting and training colleagues and management in how to use dashboards and reports.
How is my new team/area of business?
Our department is responsible for Business Intelligence and Data Analytics for MAN Energy Solutions’ global After Sales. We are working at several locations, but primarily working out of our Copenhagen office and representing an innovative center of business intelligence, product ownership of digital applications and project management. We supply our global organization with crucial information, applications and analytical data, all to which help steer, run and develop the unique “machine” that is the MAN Energy Solutions business.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto “Future in The Making”, because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can you offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking