We are looking for a Student Assistant to be part of the Business Building team – a small and agile team within the Animal and Plant Health & Nutrition department.
Your new team
In Business Building, we are fueling the future Animal and Plant Health & Nutrition’s growth by exploring and maturing new business opportunities while ensuring solid business performance. To that end, we are looking for a strong profile to support the different commercial teams in measuring performance of products, brands while providing the necessary market insights.
What would your role look like?
As a Student Assistant in Business Performance, you will be responsible for the creation and continuous development of various reports to SVP & the Animal and Plant Health & Nutrition Leadership team about business performance parameters and KPIs including: Pricing development and drivers, margin development and drivers, cost development and drivers, Brand P&L, Sales pipeline development. With the help of Sales, Global Ops and Finance. Moreover, you will work with the following:
- Helping the Head of Business Building by preparing, running, and following up on Business Reviews with the four Sales Regions
- Gathering of relevant market insights and trends with the help of Health & Nutrition business intelligence team
- Conducting daily sales reports
- Building and maintaining Performance dashboards for the Animal & Plant Health respective areas
- Providing commercial analytics and design analysis to build business cases and drive critical decisions in projects
- Monitoring of Peakon trends for the Animal and Plant Health & Nutrition
Who are we looking for?
We imagine that you are a Bachelor or Master student in either Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Engineering or similar and you have min. 2 years left of your studies. Moreover, we are looking for someone who can see themselves in the following:
- You have a natural interest in business performance and want to work for a company that makes a difference for people, animals, and plants – and ultimately our planet.
- You have superior Excel and PowerPoint skills (knowledge of Power Queries, Power Pivot and Power BI is an advantage) while you feel comfortable with project management including senior stakeholders
- You have strong presentation and interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively at mid-senior management level.
- You have Passion, integrity, caring for and relying on others are additional personal traits that will support you in executing
It is important that you master the English language both written and verbally. Proficiency in Danish is not a requirement
What do we offer you?
The expected workload will be around 10-20 hours per week – and of course with flexibility around exams and vacations.