Working for Nets, you’ll become part of an exciting growth journey. We’ve set out to make it easier and more intuitive to handle payments, because we see it as the foundation for growth and progress both in commerce and society. Together, we impact the lives of everyone around us by powering an easier tomorrow for every citizen, bank, business and colleague.
Nets offers a dynamic and innovative environment and values people who can deliver impact.
This role is placed in our Business Controlling department in our unit Merchant Services (MS). MS Business Controlling contributes with strong business partnering towards the MS organisation including creating clarity for management on key business drivers and financial facts and being sparring partner on important business decisions.
Your key responsibilities as a Commercial Finance Analyst will be to support the Commercial Finance team responsible for the European eCommerce business portfolio and drive financial modelling, reporting and insights, whilst interacting closely with your stakeholders across Finance, Strategy and Commercial teams. Scope of this portfolio includes the full value chain (Sales & Marketing through to Product, Engineering and Support) across multiple eCommerce business units, and ultimately helping to support our geographic expansion and integration across Europe. There will be a focus on building business insight on underlying drivers of financial performance, beyond accounting line variances, with emphasis on process improvement (improving existing and creating new).
To succeed in this role your professional and personal qualifications would include:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Data, Finance, Strategy or Portfolio Analyst
- Proven record of building financial models, reporting tools and processes
- Experience within a complex and growth-oriented set-up with high attention to customers, sales, spend and investments into enhancing the business
- Good communication skills both in writing and verbal
- Result oriented, proactive and energetic with willingness to walk the extra mile to reach targets.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal – experience with German language will be considered an advantage (not a requirement)
- A relevant higher education, such as M.Sc. in Finance, Economics or similar and have solid knowledge of finance, business economics and financial reporting