Would you like to be part of a really exciting journey in a truly global environment? And are you looking for an opportunity to create real business impact through strong insights and data analyses? Then you have now the chance for exactly that at the world’s leading jewellery brand!
Analyse commercial impact and build the foundation for data driven decisions
Reporting to the Director of Commercial Insights & Strategy in Global Merchandising, you will be responsible for analysing the commercial impact of the business on a weekly basis, building the foundation for data driven decisions regarding product collection architecture, promotion and marketing strategy, as well as revenue growth. You will collaborate across functions to uncover insights and efficiencies in our business processes and customer interactions. You will gain a deep knowledge of the commerciality of each product line across our markets. You will present these findings to C-suite in a clear, concise manner. Further, some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Support weekly commercial reporting and transaction analysis, providing data driven insights to cross functional stakeholders
- Provide markets with expert analysis and tools while collaborating on the key commercial insights in each market
- Subject matter expert on product and promotion trends
- Collaborate with Business Intelligence to create and maintain insightful and intuitive dashboards
Relentlessly commercial, fact based and analytical
To succeed in this role, we imagine that you are relentlessly commercial, fact based and analytical. You are skilled in written communication, excellent with PowerPoint presentations, and you thrive in a collaborative cross functional and international environment where you strive to develop and maintain strong working relationships. You are flexible and adaptive to changing priorities and structures, and you have proven ability to perform under pressure and to organise and prioritise workload to meet multiple deadlines. Furthermore, we hope to see that you have:
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience from a similar role, e.g., Business Intelligence Analyst/Consultant, Business Analyst, Management Consultant, Retail Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analytics Consultant, Data Analyst or similar
- Experience from delivering commercial benefits through embracing data
- Understanding of and strong interest in data and data modelling
- Experience working in Microsoft Excel and PowerBI. Alteryx is an advantage.
- An ability to challenge status quo to deliver insightful findings that will give new perspectives and inspire colleagues
- Good storytelling skills with the ability to speak the language of analytics to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience from working in an international and data rich environment
- Preferably experience/knowledge in 1-2 business verticals such as:
- Product and Merchandising Analytics
- Marketing and Digital Analytics
- Retail Analytics
- Financial Analytics
Your new team
The purpose of our team is to drive projects that will generate actionable insights to change the status quo of the company and move us into the future. We are a team who works hard autonomously but is always ready for a happy hour and to joke around. We can’t wait for restrictions to lift to schedule outings, happy hours, game nights, go boats etc. Pandora in general is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well. You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.