Do you want to be a key contributor in our ambitious global Dynamics 365FO transformation project? Do you have experience leading data migration or master data projects?
Join us to drive the data migration from our current ERP solutions to our new enterprise D365FO solution. In this unique position, we invite you to influence our processes and help our global ERP project become a success.
Be part of a global ERP project
To comply with our continuous growth and gain of market shares, we are preparing the GN Hearing business worldwide for the future by replacing our current ERP system with Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operation (D365FO). Over the next 6-8 years, this implementation will cover functionality within sales, supply chain, manufacturing and finance.
Drive data migration into our new ERP solution
At our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, you will join our Group IT team with colleagues in Denmark, China and the US. As our data migration lead, you will drive the data migration to the D365FO solution.
A main part of your responsibility will be to ensure clear communication and coordination between stakeholders, including everyone from source system data owners, local data and processes owners and external consultants to the integration team and our global master data team.
Driving the analysis and implementation to ensure successful data migration on a global scale, you will:
- Define migration scope and approach
- Plan and deliver successful data migration
- Document and validate the migration process
- Ensure a tool is made to automate data migration
- Set milestones and delivery targets in accordance with launch plans
- Set rules for and perform data cleansing and data transformation
Experienced lead with an ERP background
The main challenge in this position will be to communicate the importance of the migration process clearly and concisely, making sure that everybody involved sees the value of investing in a long-term process in their day-to-day work. Asking our data owners, the right questions and providing the right answers will be key. What do we need to migrate – and how do we best do that? Why is it important to prioritize the process at this current point in time?
To answer these questions (and many more) and to manage the process as fluently as possible, we expect that you:
- Have 3-5 years of experience with data management and data migration including data mapping and transformation
- Have experience with project management, allowing you to spot when something needs adjusting as well as set the necessary milestones and deadlines to make a project succeed
- Have stakeholder management skills, enabling you to apply indirect leadership to ensure the success of your projects