Right now, we are looking for a Data & AI solution architect. You will be aligned with our Danish and Nordic Data&AI team and help us generate insights by leveraging different analytics tools and techniques to deliver value to our clients across Europe.
You will also help us apply your expertise in building world class solutions, conquering the business problems, addressing technical challenges using Data Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for Data and/or AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise class.
The Solution Architecture team is required to translate client requirements into Data and Applied Intelligence solutions that will create value for Accenture and our clients, leverage SMEs and solution architects from different groups/entities and create a comprehensive solution in line with Accenture standards and best practices, preparing effort, cost and price estimates and ensure quality adherence.
In Deal Shaping, you will be using a methodology that determines and provides the right set/portfolio of products, pricing, fees and schedules to meet customer needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify and assess complex problems for your area of responsibility
- Create solutions in situations in which analysis requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interact with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making in involved
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions made at this role have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manage large – medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Work for clients across Europe
- Travel as needed
What are we looking for?
Individuals who have the following skillset:
- adaptable and flexible
- ability to solve problems
- attention to Detail
- active Listening
- analytic skills
- Experience working in international teams
- Solution Architecture