Dribe is looking for a driven and passionate Data Automation Engineer to help build state-of the art data driven process automation and unlock the scalability that allows Dribe to grow across borders.
We believe Dribe is future way of having a car. Instead of owning or leasing a car, you can access an entire garage of cars that you can freely swap between with a high degree of flexibility. The Dribe concept is made possible by IoT and a 100% digital platform that is constantly evolving.
You will be part of a highly motivated and diverse team where a scale-up mindset permeates everything we do.
Areas of responsibility
- Identify opportunities for automation within core business processes
- Build end-to-end data driven process automation applications, from exploration and prototyping to testing and release to production
- Contribute to the core product development agenda to support the digital customer journey
As a Data Automation Engineer at Dribe, you have completed a relevant master’s degree or PhD (e.g., Engineering, Computer Science, etc.). You have a flair for numbers, abstract structures, strict logic, and a love affair with new technology. As a person, you are independent, creative and have an insatiable drive to make an impact.
- Strong knowledge of Different Database paradigms and Database Design.
- Experience with web development frameworks, in any language, feks. Python, Flask, React, spring boot. Polyglot. Ability to choose the right tool for the right job is a must.
- Ability to build web applications on top of disparate sources of data.
- Elementary knowledge of Network protocols, Network and data security is expected.
- Hands-on experience with Alteryx is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Experience with Python Machine learning Frameworks is a plus (Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch)