Telia is a highly data-driven organization and the role is to become a senior member of the Data Consolidation team in the Copenhagen office.
The team supports the entire organization and is involved with the rest of the global organization in shaping our common future roadmap. You will join the joint architecture board and Community of Practice for data engineering and serve as a mentor and guide to our more junior teammates. You will aid in determining the technical approach and supporting development, implementation, and enhancements of our platforms. Telia is embarking on a “code-first” strategy which you will help define and put into action.
This role also includes hands-on, developing, and delivering stable data pipelines, ETL, and platform development founded on a programmatic approach.
Who are you?
- Technical experience (Master level or higher) with a background within big data /analytics from a data engineering perspective
- Worked previously as a tech responsible for directing a team. Connect the dots to help push our technical capabilities
- Working agile and cross-functional
- Ability to automate and maintain data transformation pipelines
- Knowledge of data modeling
- Implemented CI/CD processes
- Ability to write clean, well-documented code
If you also have one or more of the following it is even better:
- Technologies we work with: Python, Spark, AWS/Cloud services, Airflow, CI/CD, Snowflake, Dataiku, Apache Superset, Kubernetes
- Previous experience with SAFE for development