As Data Engineer (m/f/d) at Brüel & Kjær Vibro you partner with Data Scientists by developing code to enable research. You construct pipelines to combine data from various sources. You bring it into usable and reasonable formats and structures by cleansing and transforming data. You will be the technical go to person for the Data Scientists when it comes to data ingress, data modeling, the data lake and processing of data.
You will be part of a strong and agile team in our Danish office, working closely with data scientists, the internal customer (remote monitoring team) and software development. You are focused on enabling the data scientists to derive actionable insights from data to deliver customer value.
- Support in structuring the data acquisition for our remote monitoring by providing evidence about the data needs.
- Enable analytics engineers by providing data required to develop and train models
- Develop data pipelines (ingestion, cleansing, transformation, persistence etc.)
- Extend our data lake with data flows and data structuresYour profile:
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in data engineering or a similar field
- Experience with Data Munging
- Expert in Python and very good knowledge of MS Azure cloud analytics
- Result driven mindset combined with strong project management abilities
- Advanced knowledge of different database technologies like SQL, NoSQL, object-relational databases
- Commitment to teamwork and communication of ideas, and a desire to be creative
- Full working proficiency in EnglishWhat we offer:
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the core product in an early stage alongside a diverse, multinational team
- Vast amount of historical data, direct access to internal and external customers to “close the loop“, and a close relationship to the manufacturer’s experts of the machine’s components
- A competitive salary combined with attractive corporate benefits
- An attractive working environment including “working from home” option and flexible working conditions.
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid