Whether you are a newly educated IT-candidate or an experienced developer or a BI-professional, Nuuday provides great opportunity to extend your experience and enhance your skills in developing modern data solutions while working within one of Denmark’s large data landscapes.
Develop the new data platform in Nuuday
We are looking for two motivated professionals to ensure the data foundation in Nuuday. We have a lot of diverse data sources (tele, internet, TV streaming, music streaming, VOD, IoT, quality metrics besides various touchpoints and interactions and plenty more) and even more hungry data consumers (technical analysts, machine learning engineers, system developers as well as business reporting analysts). To accommodate the high demand for data and empower data professionals in Nuuday, we are creating a new data platform with modern cloud technologies and based on contemporary architecture principles.
As a Data Engineer in Nuuday, you will develop specific data solutions as well as platform components and extend our framework and toolbox, thus a mixture of elegant solutions to generic tasks and highly specialized problem solving.
We have two open positions:
Data Engineer for building an ‘ingestion engine’ and data lake architecture. Primary focus will be on developing scalable components for integrating and ingesting source data into a data lake, process data and make data easy to access and use for various user groups, including supporting data discovery as well as ensuring data privacy and security. You will be working with:
- Concepts: Big Data, Metadata driven pipelines, Microservices, Infrastructure as Code, APIs.
- Azure services: Data Lake, Event Hub, Stream Analytics, Databricks, Azure Functions, Data Factory, and Cosmos DB graph API (or Neo4J).
- Languages: Spark/Python/Go
Data Engineer/BI Developer for building ETL pipelines and data warehouse architecture. Primary focus will be on profiling source data, designing data models, transforming data, implementing business rules and loading the model, generating specialized datasets, orchestrating pipeline as well as automate platform capabilities for operational stability. You will be working with:
- Concepts: ETL, Dimensional modeling (Star Schema), Bitemporal modeling, Auto-generated pipelines, Automation
- Azure services: SQL DB, Data Factory and to some extend Analysis Service, Power BI
- Languages: SQL (as the primary)
What you can bring to Nuuday
You have a genuine interest in IT-development, you find it motivating to work with large amounts of data and highly diverse sources and you strive to automate and simplify tasks and procedures. Regardless of your experience level, you are:
- Curious and enthusiastic about trying out stuff and finding better ways
- Motivated by learning new technology, approaches and tools and sharing your insights
- Helpful and supportive of team efforts as well as owning your responsibility
We are looking for IT professionals that can make an impact, create great solutions and are motivated for professional growth. If you are up for the challenge, whether you are newly graduated or an experienced professional, we would like to hear from you. You can apply by uploading your CV to the “apply” button.