For handling and optimizing our data, we are looking for an innovative and sharp IT brain that manages to analyze data, optimize processes and tools and not least be a catalyst in our journey into a more digital future. The position requires a solid experience and understanding of the supply chain and the challenges that exist in this area.
What should I do?
For soon joining the Sales & Operations Planning and Analytics team, we are looking for a Data Engineer & Business Analyst to strengthen the team, increase our capacity and speed in the development and optimization of tools for managing our supply chain.
The position is a permanent position with a workplace in Frederikshavn or Copenhagen. It is expected that relevant tasks will be solved across our locations in DK, but also in close collaboration with our global organization.
More specifically, your work tasks will consist of:
- Automation of manual work tasks
- Analysis and data modeling
- Development and maintenance of software, primarily in C #, VBA and Python
- Data Warehousing
- Communicate knowledge in the above areas, for example through dashboards or teaching
- Development of SSIS packages
- Work with Batch programming
- Working with Business Intelligence
Who am I?
As a Data Engineer at MAN Energy Solutions, quality and service are expected is in the forefront and that you can keep many balls in the air and maintain the overview. We also expect you to both function well in a strong team-oriented environment, and at the same time be able to work independently.
We imagine that you:
- Educated as an Engineer, computer scientist or similar and has experience with IT development and thrives on diverse tasks within the area
- You have experience with Supply Chain Management and can therefore see through issues and make solution proposals
- You are a SAP super user and also have experience with automation of processes in SAP
- You are a skilled communicator and are able to convey your material – even to non-technicians
- You are prepared for the fact that in addition to development tasks, there will also be “rye bread work” – for example in the form of maintenance
- You are a good colleague who is team-oriented, flexible and contributes both professionally and in a good mood
- English is mastered at the business level, both orally and in writing
How is my new team / business area?
We design, develop, test and service 2-stroke diesel engines that use as little as possible fuel and emits as few harmful particles as possible. The S&OP & Analytics team provides tools and analytics to optimize the supply chain and tactical plans to ensure the availability of our products to our customers
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarters in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto “Future in The Making”, because we, among other things. makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer?
In addition, we can offer you challenging work assignments, inspiring work environment and an extensive degree of interdisciplinary collaboration, both locally and across national borders. With us, there are high ceilings and lots of highly qualified and skilled colleagues who work in over 120 places around the world. We offer a competitive salary package with pension as well as a number of other offers, including includes: Helbredssikring, adgang til fysioterapi m.m.
- Massage scheme
- A wealth of staff clubs and associations that cover everything from sports to art
- Corporate discount schemes
- Great flexibility
- Free parking