Does working at one of Europe’s largest fin-tech companies sound interesting to you? Are you keen to join a rapidly growing team, in an international environment where you’ll get tons of opportunities to develop yourself, and collaborate with colleagues from all over Europe? If so, you are in the right place!
Nets is part of the Nexi group. As a group, we come from the merger and integration of Nexi, Nets and Sia; with a presence in more than 25 countries, more than 10,000 employees across Europe and experience on the market for more than 80 years. We provide limitless growth opportunities for our employees.
Why join us in 2023?
Just think of all the virtual shopping platforms, online stores, digital wallets, QR code payments and the contactless payment technology that stands behind them; this is all technology we use daily, the technology that will mark our future. By joining our team, you will be shaping the future of digital banking with us, working in a modern, innovative, and ever-changing environment. As we come from the merger of numerous companies globally, the opportunity to grow, learn and share expertise with colleagues across the whole organization, is enormous.
If you join us in the role of Data Protection Specialist, this is what you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary and an overall generous package
- Well-structured training for the job and constant support from your manager
- Hybrid way of working
- Flexible work hours
- Home equipment allowance
- Equipment needed for the role (laptop and mobile phone, including monthly mobile phone subscription)
- Private health insurance
- Healthcare cost reimbursements
- Sponsored sports activities
- Voluntary pension fund (company-sponsored retirement plan or pension)
- Referral bonuses for recommending new team members to join the company
About your future role
We’re looking for a Data Protection Specialist to join the Issuing Solutions Team in the GDPR Center of Excellence. Organizationally, the GDPR Center of Excellence is located within Group Compliance. You will be joining a growing team primarily with legal backgrounds. We are responsible for supporting the business, primarily via a network of Privacy Champions, with GDPR compliance tasks, as well as developing GDPR compliance projects.
As a Data Protection Specialist you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets. You’ll find the freedom to balance an exciting job with life outside of work.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Being a GDPR compliance partner for Issuing Solutions, providing guidance to the business and supporting the business unit with compliance tasks
- Guide, support and facilitate meetings with Privacy Champions
- Develop and conduct training and awareness
- Support Privacy Champions in carrying out risk assessments and Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) activities
- Support and assist drive privacy by design
- Handling personal data breaches and reporting data breaches
- Supporting the business with customer inquiries related to GDPR
What makes you the best person for this job?
Now when you read about the role, are you curious to discover more? If your answer is yes, check what qualifications make you the right candidate to apply. But keep in mind one thing – on top of your skillset, knowledge and experience, it’s your potential that makes a difference for you to achieve your goals in everyday work.
Qualifications needed to be successful in this role:
- Legal background (cand.jur., cand.merc.jur. or similar)
- 2+ years’ experience working with data protection compliance, either as in-house counsel or at a law firm
- Professionally proficient in spoken and written English
- Keen to work in an international and culturally diverse environment
- Organized and analytical