Are you passionate about the transformative impact of marketing technologies in retail companies? Do you want to be a part of a high-performing team and deliver an ambitious roadmap of end-to-end Personalization use cases at the world’s largest jewellery brand? If yes, then we have an exciting opportunity for you.
Pandora is embarking on an ambitious journey to deliver on our Digital Strategy to drive growth while equally employing the happiest, most empowered, and technology-enabled colleagues. We embrace scaled Agile methodologies around product teams with a clear focus on outcomes.
About the Team:
During the next year, we will continue to establish a world-class digital team of thinkers, makers, and doers to ensure digital and technology is at the heart of our business. And we want you to bring your expertise, knowledge, ideas, entrepreneurial spirit, and experience to make a significant impact, and help build and shape this with us from an early stage.
As part of expanding the Pandora Digital and Technology organization in Copenhagen, we are looking for Data Quality Analyst. The role is to develop, implement and mainain MDMs data quailty products in the organisation. The role will work cross-functionally with Product owners and SPOCs in the implmentation ofdata products across all PANDORAs value streams.
As a Data Quality Analyst you will:
- Develop and maintain the Data Quality product toolbox
- Ensure data quality deliverables are operationalized and adopted in the organization across value streams.
- Identify, analyze and scope business requirements in collaboration with business stakeholders and our external data quality partner.
- Support the Partner development team in the delivery of data quality use cases in agile sprint cycles.
- Work cross functional with Pandora’s Data and Analytics product teams.
Your Role as a Data Quality Analyst:
- At least 3 – 5 year experience working within a data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication and culture change
- Experience from retail, fashion or FMCG industry
- Experience from global organization
What is needed to succeed:
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage large sets of data and present results in a simple manner
- Able to work independently and take ownership and initiative
- Fact-based and result-driven
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Besides our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.