If you join us in the role of Data scientist, this is what you can expect from us:
- Attractive salary and an overall benefits package
- Well-structured training for the job and constant support from your manager
- Hybrid way of working
- Home equipment allowance
- Equipment needed for the role
- Private health insurance
- Referral bonuses for recommending new team members to join the company
About your future role
As Data scientist you will be responsible for designing, delivering and defending differentiated, high quality product prototypes using statistical techniques like k-means clustering, CHAID and multivariate regressions.
You will own the development of each analysis or model and will be responsible for ensuring all analytical deliveries occur on time, with full quality assurance and methodology testing.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Building statistical models and machine learning algorithms to power data-led decisions within Marketing
- Informing the roadmap and requirements for the technical development of data-led projects
- Collaborating with team members and other business stakeholders to develop solutions that empower and enhance our current marketing capabilities
- Sourcing relevant data sources (internal and external to Nets/Nexi) to differentiate or improve our analyses
- Lead on promoting best-practice standards within the team regarding coding and analytics and act as mentor to analysts.
What makes you the best person for this job?
Now when you read about the role, are you curious to discover more? If your answer is yes, check what qualifications make you the right candidate to apply. But keep in mind one thing – on top of your skillset, knowledge and experience, it’s your potential that makes a difference for you to achieve your goals in everyday work.
Qualifications needed to be successful in this role:
- 3+ years’ data science experience with customer/marketing specialism
- Proven experience building statistical models and machine learning algorithms with a clear commercial benefit
- Hands on R experience for machine learning
- Proficiency in MS SQL, Hive, Python, Azure, Databricks
- Proven understanding of modelling (e.g. cluster analysis, decision trees, regression, propensity modelling)
- Experience in data visualisation tools and software, such as Tableau or Power BI
Additional skills and experience that would make you stand out:
- Significant knowledge of emerging big data trends, particularly technologies and programming languages
- Knowledge of data architecture and database solution design
- Works well within a cross-functional team that includes people from marketing, sales and technology
- Comfortable advising on and optimising code and working with large, unstructured datasets
- Capable at explaining complex mathematical and statistical concepts in laymen’s terms