Do you want to explore, develop and implement advanced analytics solutions to deliver actionable insights on consumer behaviour, marketing effectiveness, inventory management, supply chain and dynamic pricing?Join us at ECCO Advanced Analytics, located in Copenhagen, to help grow our data science platform and become one of the main minds behind our future setup. Making your mark on data science at ECCO, you will help empower business units to make data-driven decisions. We are highly motivated, collaborative and fun-loving with an entrepreneurial spirit and a bias for action. Given a broad mandate to explore, experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
You will join highly skilled colleagues in ECCO Advanced Analytics. We lead our data science initiatives and capabilities in the ECCO Group and drive an ambitious strategy to generate unique and actionable consumer, market and value chain insights through data modelling, algorithms and advanced data analysis. You will report to the Data Scientist Team Lead and be working out of our office at Carlsberg byen in Copenhagen.As Data Scientist, you will develop, implement and deliver complex solutions, ranging from stand-alone analyses to automated production solutions.In this role, you will:
- Develop a data science platform, e.g. for price optimisation, inventory management, marketing analytics, consumer analytics, pricing, demand sensing, etc.
- Develop and implement machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL) algorithms for real-world problems by using supervised, unsupervised, semi-unsupervised and re-enforcement learning
- Deliver solutions through unified analytics engines such as Apache Spark and Databricks, as well as with container platform/orchestration systems such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Deploy and maintain solutions using DevOps, DataOps pipelines
- Clean, prepare and synthesise data for use in descriptive analysis, predictive and prescriptive models
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
You are self-driven and resourceful and enjoy working in teams to solve challenges and develop the best solutions. With your creative can-do mindset and strong problem-solving skills, you can find opportunities for process optimisation and test the effectiveness of different models and courses of action. Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree or PhD in a quantitative discipline, e.g. statistics, mathematics, engineering or operation research
- Have experience in a quantitative role with a strong focus on statistics
- Exhibit exceptional numerical and statistical skills and enjoy applying analytics to real-life challenges
- Have significant experience using data science/database software and programming languages, such as SQL, R, and Python
- Have experience with unified analytics engines such as Apache Spark and Databricks, as well as with container platform/orchestration systems such as Docker/Kubernetes
- Are fluent in English and have solid communication skills
We offer a challenging and varied job in an entrepreneurial setting in an international organisation that is constantly developing. ECCO Advanced Analytics is a satellite start-up unit founded in Copenhagen in 2017, with a proven track record. We engage with ECCO’s entire value chain, ranging from tanneries, production, sales channels to our end-consumers. Our people are talented, resourceful and possess high-value personal qualities. Our environment is informal and international, and we value and foster cooperation, initiative, open innovation and new ideas.Your continued personal and professional development is essential to us, and we offer participation in internal and external courses, education and conferences supporting this development.