Would you like to be part of our data scientist team providing marketing & business consulting to our clients? Are statistical analysis, mathematics, and digital measurement among your favourite topics? Then you qualify as a candidate with us.
We are looking for young Data Scientists with 2-3 years of experience with digital media measurement as the core focus of the job. In this very exciting role, you will play a vital role in guiding our clients in the jungle we call marketing measurement. Working closely with our Data Scientists and Google Cloud Solution Architects, you will leverage technology and data to help some of the biggest companies in the world grow through more effective marketing.
This is the job
• You have a statistical analysis background e.g., from sales & marketing mix modelling.
• You are familiar with best-practice methodology for analyzing digital media effectiveness.
• You will be trained in delivering projects within experiments, modelling, and digital activation.
Depending on the project your responsibilities will include
• Support scope and selling of projects to our local and global clients
• Conduct or support the data mining and analysis
• Have ongoing dialogue with the client and present the findings
• Make sure that the findings are leveraged going forward
You will furthermore get a chance to work with some of the other areas in our Business Science team covering custom algorithms and 1st party data activation.
This is you
• Have a theoretical degree in data science, mathematics or statistics e.g., Cand.Merc (Mat), Cand.Oecon, master’s in mathematics or similar
• Experience in regression analysis and econometrics
• Solid experience in advanced Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience or interest in statistical software like R and Python as well as Power BI
• Ability to present and communicate your findings in a compelling way
• Solid project management experience
You have experience or are eager to work with one or more of the following tools: Google Analytics, Campaign Manager, Ads Data Hub, BigQuery.
It is furthermore a plus if you have any experience working with activation platforms such as DV360, Facebook business manager, Google Ads, Xandr etc., experience or interest in becoming an expert in cookieless measurement and have experience working within the field of Marketing. As well are passionate about measurement and cannot help but keep track of all the changes that are happing regarding data privacy.
You are fluent in English, and preferably Danish too.