Do you have extensive technical and commercial knowledge to design innovative solutions for customer needs? Do you have end to end expertise in extracting insights from data using cutting edge data science techniques? And you strong in collaborating with stakeholders to identify & execute upon data science use cases? Then you might be our new Data Scientist!
Data insights using cutting edge data science techniques, collaboration, and execution – what’s not to love?
Connecting data insights with the right people, who can make decisions and execute for great value for our customers, is where we see a huge potential. The desired results circle around building knowledge through data and preparing recommendations and machine learning models to improve customer lifetime and value. Furthermore, coordinate with Technology division and engineering teams to develop CI/CD pipelines that will enable a continuous feedback loop of data-based customer lifecycle management
Therefore, the main tasks within this position will surround:
- Develop and apply data wrangling and data science techniques in all scales from data management and transformation to working solutions in production.
- Access information from a range of data stored in disparate systems, integrating data, and providing data mining to answer specific business questions as well as identifying unknown trends and relationships in data.
- Understand customer needs and provide data recommendations to improve business performance. Have consultancy mindset to deliver more than expected.
- Experience and interest in ML Ops techniques and open-source solutions available in the market.
- Knowledge about data security policy.
You balance deep data knowledge with a collaborative mindset – and thrive on being part of a fast-moving environment!
On the personal level we all have our competency preferences and yours should start with the deep data knowledge. However, to really be a fantastic connection and provide value to the customer, you need to have a collaborative mindset and communicate with stakeholders effectively to really make the highest impact. Luckily the company has a strong history of collaboration and building strong relationships across teams/divisions to solve complex issues and tasks – but of course everyone has a responsibly to create and maintain these relationships.
On a professional level, competencies which will be an advantage are fx:
- Freshly graduated data science expert or 2 to3 years of experience in building models and insights through data.
- Knowledge of a wide range of data science techniques (supervised learning, unsupervised learning, deep learning etc.) and algorithms and ability to design the best solutions for specific business needs.
- CI/CD pipeline for data science model deployment and productionization so experience in ML ops using different tools is a plus.
- Hands on experience with Apache Spark, Jupyter notebook and Python for building models and recommendations.
- Working knowledge with APIs to deliver data to other applications for personalized customer journeys in digital and traditional channels.
Who are we?
The Advanced Analytics & AI team is placed in the Consumer (B2C) division within the Brand & Marketing team but has a shared responsibility to serve the whole organization. This means the connection from data insight to execution in terms of marketing campaigns and products is very strong. The ambition is to execute very fast from the insights you provide and making an impact in the market. This is at the core of the Advanced Analytics & AI team.
The team is based in Frederikskaj 8 at the Telenor main office. The official language is Danish, but fluency in English is an advantage since your team is multi-cultural.
As a place of work, we have focus on creating fantastic connections between each other and our customers. With the newest solutions and the most effective network, we create small miracles in a world that never sleeps.
As people we are straightforward and develop each other. We challenge ourselves and the market by moving in new directions with our innovative way-of-work and technologies. We are the digital backbone, which connects people, companies, and the societies we are a part of.