As a controller and AML data specialist/ manager in the risk and compliance team, you will become part of an open and friendly community of highly qualified and passionate professionals. You can come as you are and be at your best at Nets.
You will help fight money laundering and prevent fraud, ensuring compliance with the requirements of the FSA, regulatory authorities and internal reporting across Nets’ operating countries by providing timely reports. In addition to the reports, you will also be responsible for the data around Anti-Money Laundering. You will ensure that data from the entire company is recorded, stored, analyzed and maintained in a systematic, compliant, transparent, and efficient manner. You will play a key role in driving Nets’ AML capability through your passionate and data-driven approach.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Perform data analysis from multiple sources (SAP, MAS, CAPs, Azure, etc.) and generate high-quality reports for various internal and external stakeholders
- Support of the compliance team in project planning and documentation
- Ensure compliance in line with the requirements of the FSA / regulatory authorities for reporting in all legal systems and prepare reports in a timely manner
- Creation and provision of management information reports for senior management
- Working with the 1st and 2nd line of defence (LOD) to ensure a proactive approach to external reporting requirements
- Implementation of the reporting requirements of the 2nd LOD
- Administration and the response of examination inquiries from the 3rd LOD
- ·Develop and improve metrics and dashboards to measure system performance.
It is the total package that you will bring to work every day that will make you a success. While your professional acumen and experience are important, it is your personality that makes the difference to success in this role at Nets.
Your professional background and skills should include the following…
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in AML, data analytics skills and/or report generation skills & responsibility is crucial in this role
- Distinctive know-how in data pool development, analysis and the ability to define data requirements/ SQLs / Python/ data algorithm creation/ programming skills at an advanced level (min. 5++ years)
- Data management skills / qualifications in areas such as data analysis, account and file management, database software management, database planning and design, and / or business intelligence
- Proven track record in a data analytics and/ or as a controller role
- Proven ownership, self-driven result orientation, and on time delivery of output.
- Creation of meaningful analysis and reports that can be argued with top management stakeholders
- Experience managing and consolidating multiple data sets to generate reports for senior management and / or external regulatory or compliance bodies.
- 3+ years of consulting experience – strong problem-solving skills, proven skills in project management and planning, and strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Fluent written and spoken English; German or a Nordic language would be an advantage.
- Brilliant team player
- Focused on delivering excellence