Would you enjoy the ability to have access to a large amount of data that can be used to create business value and strategic insights? Then this job is a perfect match as your insights will be used in practice and you will make a difference.
Main task and responsibilities
The Digital Analyst will own data, integrations and dashboards / reporting in the digital team and is responsible for implementing the digital tagging and analytics measurement strategy, supporting data collection on all platform implementations, and assuring the validity of the data on a continuous basis.
The tasks will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Mine data on internal and external systems (i.e. Google) and analyze key indicators for information and insights to improve the website, target audience, messages, and eCommerce performance.
- Present key findings in reports and present to key executives to support the development of marketing strategies.
- Create standardized reports, dashboards, and data visualizations (Google Data Studio, Power BI, Datorama) that take into consideration the audience it is presented to.
- Effectively work with cross-functional marketing team to understand goals, key targets, messaging, and collaborate on strategies.
- Work with the Martech Manager to implement and maintain the tagging strategy across the Nordic region.
- Participate when needed on projects and improvements regarding the www-pages, tracking and tagging the data.
On short-term perspective, you are expected to learn and understand data, integrations, dashboards and implement tagging and analytics measurement strategy.
On a more long-term perspective, you own and develop data integrations and dashboards to create business value and best practices for the digital team and the business as a whole.
- Result oriented – you work pragmatically and are target-oriented. You solve problems quickly and effectively
- Systematic and well organized – you define clear priorities, plan well ahead and with realistic timescale
- Conscientious – takes care to follow procedures. You respect rules and regulations, sees jobs through to the end and pays attention to quality
- Analytical – Quickly grasps complex issues and problems. You identify the core of a problem and evaluates information thoroughly
- Acts on own initiative – you follow own direction and expresses own views and opinions freely
- Sets self-demanding targets – enjoys difficult challenges and wants to get ahead and succeed
Competencies and Skills
- Identifies and seizes commercial opportunities; wants to impact business growth and profitability
- Quickly understand and analyze complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgements
- Co-operates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals
- Solid Python / SQL skills are required
- Understanding of databases and ability to work with them to mine data
- Understanding of media concepts, terminology is considered as an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Preferred Experience & Education
Preferably 3-5 years of relevant experience in the field of data, databases, analytics or similar. Experience working with conversion, tracking and digital reporting tools (such as Google Analytics) is required.
You have a Bachelor or higher education in Marketing, Analytics or similar. Relevant experience can compensate for missing degree.
- An opportunity to work in a large, high-performing international company, in a dynamic environment that is constantly changing
- A corporate culture that is professional and dynamic, yet informal. Bureaucracy is kept to a minimum, as we expect our skilled employees to make long lasting and impactful decisions to shape our future
- Highly competent, dedicated, and friendly co-workers with strong collaboration across the Nordics