Do you know how to translate business objectives into digital strategy? Are you ready to take up the challenge of managing the product life cycle from inception to launch?
As Digital Product Manager, you will work in Global IT in Digital Engineering and Services and be part of highly skilled specialists team. With your structured approach and interpersonal skills, you take the lead and the ownership of our strategic products in the digital portfolio. You will cooperate with business stakeholders and the global IT organization and play an active role in bridging the business and IT in a global context at Topsoe.
You take responsibility of development, scale, and delivery of digital transformation initiatives and inspire people around you to achieve great results.
- Manage product lifecycle; designing Microsoft Azure based digital products that solve both conventional and complex business solutions
- Manage and drive an analytics roadmap towards Industry 4.0 initiatives within manufacturing excellence
- Partner up with our business stakeholders to shape our digital opportunities and ensure compliance to key deliverables
- You articulate and present the digital concepts to senior stakeholders and the leadership team
- Prepare cost analysis, build prototype and promote design thinking to get the right MVP
- Work closely with engineering and the data science teams to design, build, deploy and maintain analytics models and data pipelines
- Run sprint, plan, review and retrospective meetings with the development team and stakeholders
- Ensure the development team always has well defined and accurately prioritized user stories
- Work closely with the operations teams to deploy and integrate analytics into a variety of operational processes
- Work closely with external vendors and ensure quality deliverables
- Be overall responsible for the delivery of SAAS/ PAAS solutions coordinating with cross functional and global agile teams.
- Have excellent analytical skills, ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines
- Work well in a demanding dynamic environment and meet or exceed objectives
- Have proven ability to build strong relationship across stakeholder groups
- Effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units at senior levels within the organization
- Have deep understanding of the Digital industry, and the issues and opportunities in areas such as technology, data and business change
- Have experience in designing analytical solutions to solve business problems
- Are familiar with statistical analysis, and machine learning concepts
- Have strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Are a highly collaborative team player
- Are structured with a planning mindset.
- You hold a M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- You have minimum 5 years of experience as project manager with a solid track of handling complex advanced analytics / data platform projects
- You have at least 3+ years’ experience with PaaS, SaaS within Microsoft Azure stack
- Have a strong grasp of infrastructure platforms and tools, cloud-native technologies and the DevOps ecosystem
- Are experienced in implementing high performance, scalable AI solutions in Microsoft Azure technologies or similar
- You have strong knowledge within the area of Application/Product/Service Life Cycle Management and general knowledge of IT services, agile software development processes
- Preferably you have a Leading SAFe, Scrum or other relevant certification
- You speak, read and write English effortlessly – Danish is appreciated but not required.