Do you want to help secure and improve the data accuracy to unlock value in the world’s largest jewellery company? And are you an experienced team leader with a business oriented mindset? Then we might have an opportunity for you!
As the Director of Reporting & Analytics, you are responsible for cross functional reporting and analytics of three departments with an annual spend of ~8 Billion DKK. Your main objective in this role is to ensure that each department has all key data and insights available in the highest accuracy to steer their business forward while unlocking value through fact based decision making.
Furthermore, you will:
- Take lead in the analysis of data, securing and improving accuracy, speed of delivery and effectiveness through changes, implementations and building of new processes, routines and more
- Work on R&A Strategy; R&A Governance; R&A Templates, Visualisation of R&A templates, R&A dashboards and more
- Take part in annual target setting process for departments
- Do regular monthly, quarterly and annual presentations, reports & analysis, plus any ad hoc presentations, reports & analysis required
Your new team
You will work directly with the SVP and partner with the VP’s to provide insights and recommendations based on data to drive their business further while identifying cross functional synergies through your strong business acumen. And you will oversee a team of two-three Managers of Reporting & Analytics, setting their work priorities and leading their professional development together with each department VP.
Proactive, solution-oriented go-getter who is keen to challenge status quo
This might be a position for you, if you are a business oriented team player with the ability to identify opportunities and recommend execution plans. You are keen to challenge status quo to take Reporting & Analytics to the next level and you are a proactive, solution-oriented go-getter that can prioritise workload in a fast paced environment with constant changes. Your communication skills are effective and you have the ability to engage and follow-up with all levels of the organisation and collaborate cross-functionally.
Adding to that, we hope to see that you have and can demonstrate:
- A degree within Business Finance, Data & Analytics or similar
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience and minimum 5 years’ experience in business reporting and analytics
- A background in delivering business improvement insights through data
- The ability to collaborate across departments and business units to build trust and confidence in driving data driven decision making with results
- The ability to speak the language of Reporting & Analytics to all stakeholders up to C-suite
- Experience from data driven company (Tech, FMCG or Retail) with a Global or Regional structure