Do you want to be a key resource in an ambitious global Dynamics 365 transformation? And would you like to deliver value-adding analytical solutions in a large global market-leading organization that creates innovative hearing aids and headset solutions?
Play a vital role in our global ERP project
At GN, we balance scientific research with expertise across advanced headsets, headphones and hearing aids. To support our continuous growth, we are working to replace and modernize several critical IT platforms. Over the coming years, this transformation will include upgrading our ERP platform to Microsoft Dynamics 365 – just as we are in the process of transforming our BI platform to a modern and cloud-based architecture. This is where we need you.
Joining us at our HQ in Ballerup, you become part of Group IT and our Data Insights and Advanced Analytics team. Stepping into this key role, you will also join forces with our ERP team and play a leading role in the transformation of our BI platform.
Design and deliver BI solutions
As BI Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering BI solutions that support processes in our new ERP system. This implies collecting, documenting and challenging business requirements as well as designing and implementing solutions. In close collaboration with our partners and our internal team, you will:
- Design, develop and deploy BI solutions for GN Hearing in close cooperation with team members
- Advice colleagues on how to use and benefit from BI tools like Power BI and Qlik Sense
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in both Denmark and at our offshore center in Manila
Join a cross-functional team of dedicated specialists
You get to play an important role in ensuring the successful implementation of a strategically important project, and what is more, you can look forward doing so while working closely with other dedicated BI and ERP specialists. Likewise, this is a unique opportunity to join a culture based on innovation and where we share the desire to take our profession to new heights with the latest technologies.
“We’re passionate about data and finding new ways to create value for our customers and stakeholders through innovative data solutions, and you get to be instrumental in ensuring this,” says Jesper Andersen, Head of Data Insights & Advanced Analytics, whom you will be reporting to.
Experienced BI consultant for our Data & Analytics journey
You are ready to hit the ground running and take part in this business-critical transformation as our ambitious and result-oriented BI Consultant. Moreover, we expect you to have:
- Experience working as a consultant or developer within Business Intelligence or Data Warehousing
- Several years of hands-on experience in building BI solutions either on Microsoft SQL Server or using front-end tools like Power BI or Qlik Sense
- Good project management skills
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 or other ERP platforms
- Good business understanding
- The ability to communicate effortlessly in English