Do you want to be part of implementing world-class data science solutions in a dynamic team with a high degree of autonomy? In this position you will build full-stack data products based on clinical and real-world pharmaceutical data assets that will enable more intelligent use of data and ultimately improve the lives of people living with chronic diseases.
About the department
In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to product launch. We provide medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to global standards, regulations and business ethics.
You will become a part of our Digital Innovation department belonging to Global Development and located in Søborg, Denmark. The aim of the department is to develop novel digital solutions to increase value generation throughout the clinical development value chain. The digital solutions span across many areas and technologies, but a central objective is to develop new ways of creating value from our vast data repositories and to automate administrative and manual tasks.
As Data Engineer you will use your experience with cloud infrastructure, programming skills and understanding of dataflow and storage to develop APIs, ETL flows and modern cloud-based infrastructure. You will be working on a larger scale data product together with a team of data scientists and data engineers and will ensure a fit for purpose infrastructure is built on the latest cloud technology to support dataflows for the product. You will ensure that data from many different sources are ingested, transformed and cleaned in an efficient way to ensure that it can be used for advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms. We have a cloud-based CI/CD setup so developers can collaborate and deploy solutions in a fast and secure way.
We would like if you could tick of some of these boxes:
· A master’s degree or PhD in a field of Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Economics or similar.
· >3 years of experience with programming, data science/engineering or equivalent.
· Strong analytical mindset and a high level of technical understanding.
· Solid experience with AWS using infrastructure as code to deploy and develop.
· Solid experience with Python >= 3.7
· Experience with Spark/Glue or pandas.
· Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
· Experience with bash shell and docker containers.
· Experience with implementation of machine learning models.
It is essential that you can use your good interpersonal and communication skills to achieve results together with others. We treasure the positive atmosphere in our team and count on you to engage and participate in a positive manner as well.