Would you like to become Satair’ s new Financial Data Analyst and evolve in a challenging and international context?
Do you want to provide quality work, managing and balancing a variety of stakeholders and interests? Are you eager to take on a lot of responsibility? Don’t hesitate – just come on board our Commercial Controlling team and take off!
What the job is …
You are setting the standards!
Your role will be to support the Controlling Team in the analysis of financial data sets related to the product & services scope through a solid expertise in analytics and tool development and to support the digital transformation of our Product & Services Controlling activity by being a credible and professional interlocutor to IT.
As Satair is a part of Airbus, you will be part of a bigger company but still be part of a small “village” in Copenhagen.
Among other things, you will
- Develop, test and implement suitable analytical models to identify meaningful patterns or trends from complex data sets and types
- Continuously improve the controlling reporting & planning tools
- Administrate the planning tool SAP Analytics Cloud to support the commercial Planning process
- Communicate findings through effective and easy-to-understand data visualizations adapted to the controlling needs
- Be the credible and professional operational focal point for topics related to the digitalization of our finance activities within Finance and Satair overall
- Support business execution in line with Ethics and Compliance rules, as well as escalate Ethics & compliance questions to the relevant stakeholder
Your challenges will be to
- Deliver on time & quality analysis on financial data while seeking permanently for further automations
- Be the focal point to IT Business Intelligence on Financial tools & systems
- Understand Financial Controlling needs
- Be able to work fully autonomous and remotely (manager in Hamburg)
We are looking for someone skilled!
Who are you?
You are educated in Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent with a strong interest and/or experience in data analytics. Ideally you have already gained experience with SAP systems (e.g. HANA/Analytics Cloud) and you have from your studies or previous work assignments detailed knowledge of data analytics tools (i.e. Qlik Sense, Skywise Slate). In addition, you have some basic understanding of key Financials Indicators in an industrial environment. You distinguish yourself by a strong analytical & creative mindset while enjoying working in a transnational environment where English is the primary language.
Satair is a key part of the Airbus Customer Services unit and a global company with more than 1,100 employees, operating from 10 locations worldwide. The company supports the complete life cycle of the aircraft with a full and integrated portfolio of flexible, value adding material management products, services and tailored support modules across all platforms.