Georg Jensen A/S is looking for a strong analytical Forecasting Manager to work in our beautiful HQ in Frederiksberg, Copenhagen. You will be a part of the Global Supply Chain team with focus on structure, entrepreneurship and with rich opportunity for professional development.
As a Forecasting Manager, you are responsible for all Global Forecasting for specific product groups.
The role will act as the key point of contact for all relevant internal stakeholders (Supply Chain, Finance, Sales affiliates, etc.)
The role entails many different forecasting and reporting activities, thus is important that the role is self-driven and can manage own tasks. To become a success, a very strong analytical mindset is a must, and confidence in presenting findings and new ideas to different business users/stakeholders is required.
The potential for the role is great, and you will work in close cooperation with the Supply Chain Management team.
What we offer
We offer a challenging position in a global company with a strong brand and a culture built on a deep and rich heritage of Scandinavian design and craftsmanship. Our work environment is positive and dynamic with highly qualified colleagues in an international atmosphere. You will have great opportunity to influence the development and the nature of the position as well as create value for colleagues and business partners worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage global demand forecasting function in the frequency of forecasting cycles per year, in alignment with pre-set forecasting time wheel.
- Collaborate with the team on inventory planning and projection within the scope of main product categories.
- Establish and develop pertinent forecasting and inventory reports, KPI and metric to support Global Supply Chain Management.
- Analyze and report alignment between demand & supply in medium and long-time horizon and provide unbiased key summary findings to support Supply Chain decision making.
- Define business and system requirements to improve existing business process, and information systems utilized by Georg Jensen, including relevant supply chain reporting.
- Support internal Supply Chain with inventory optimizations at aggregate and disaggregate levels across categories and locations.
- Project and simulate supplier capacity & load plans against current demand plan in support of the Supply chain.
The ideal candidate is robust and curious to take on complex analytical challenges. You have a high energy level with a can-do attitude and are result oriented.
The candidate has 3-5 years of solid experience working within Supply Chain Forecasting.
It will be an advantage if you have a bachelor’s degree in SCM, Engineering, Economics, International Business or similar.
The ideal candidate has the following competences
- You have an excellent analytical mindset and thrive working with data
- You are familiar with forecasting methodologies (time series analysis, etc.)
- You are an advanced Excel user with good understanding of macros/VBA
- You are an experience Power BI user with in-depth understanding of data management
- You are structured and service-minded
- Strong understanding of supply chain management (E2E)
- Your attention to details and sense of ownership gives you the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AXAPTA is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written. Danish is an advantage.