Would it motivate you to have an important role in ensuring a more sustainable world for the next generations? Do you have professional experience working with business intelligence and knowledge of renewables? If yes, then have a look at this exciting opportunity to develop your career at Vestas!
Global Intelligence is part of Vestas Corporate Strategy. We discover, track and process market and competitor information for insights that enable stakeholders across the organisation to make better and faster decisions. We provide new perspectives and facilitate organisational learning to assist the business identify opportunities, threats, and new themes of strategic relevance. Last, but not least, we ensure alignment and synergies across the organisation by optimising information flow and knowledge sharing as well as developing insights and centralising the procurement of external information.
As Specialist in the Global Intelligence team you will be an important sparring partner to stakeholders across the Vestas organisation. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Various recurring intelligence gathering tasks such as market forecasting, competitor performance tracking, customer surveys etc.
- Define and drive research projects to create deeper market insight, in close collaboration with other functions and sales regions
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and co-creation of business relevant insights across the internal Vestas Intelligence Community
On a professional level, we expect you to have the following qualifications:
- A relevant university degree and 3+ years of experience with relevant exposure to renewables
- Knowledge of power and energy markets, especially with an eye to the evolving role of renewables and emerging technologies in the space (power-to-X, storage etc.)
- Project management experience
- Commercial experience from e.g. a sales or business development function and good understanding of technical aspects of wind/renewable power generating assets is a plus
- Fluency in English, both verbally and in writing
On a personal level, we expect you to have the following competencies:
- Solid analytical and presentation skills with an established toolbox for defining, analysing and solving problems as well as synthesizing and communicating conclusions at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work with large datasets and databases
- Ability to build positive and effective relations and handle stakeholders at all organisational levels
What we offer
We offer you an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development within the leading company in the renewable energy industry. This is your chance to release your talent and assist us to solve one of the most important global challenges of our time – ensuring a more sustainable future. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and inspiring environment, where we value initiative, passion and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. We have an eclectic mix of experience and skills that enable us to make Vestas’ vision a reality. Join Vestas and be part of a worldwide collaboration where you can make a difference with your knowledge.