We are looking for a new ambitious colleague with strong data mining skills to engage in the Group Business Controlling team
Do you have the ambition to become part of our dynamic Group Business Controlling team?
The ROCKWOOL Group are gathering strong analytical skills in the Group Business Controlling to make it a power centre for group wide decision support.
We are currently building the Group Business Controlling team, the team will consist of four people. We give the opportunity to take ownership of many different responsibilities and projects during our busy days and to have close contact to key decision makers in the Group. As the team is newly formed, there is a great opportunity to influence the role with the right competencies.
This is the role
Reporting to the Head of Business Control in Denmark, you will be working from Hedehusene in Denmark.
- Continually develop and optimise finance and business processes, procedures and reports
- Create insights from internal and external data sources, better estimating the sales and cost
- Guide and participate in projects to improve data quality, business insights or new data scopes
- Perform complex analyses including data identification, collection, manipulation and presentation
- Investigate the opportunities in big data model
- Develop data analytical methods and models for predictive analysis
- Develop and improve controlling tools and analytical KPI reports in SAP Analytics and Excel
- Perform monthly and quarterly complex profit and cost analyses
- Act as a great teammate and support your colleagues with data visualization (SAP BW/SAC)
- Conduct ad hoc tasks and analysis
You will be centrally placed in the organization. Your complex analysis, improved analysis methods and optimization of finance tools will support, streamline and increase the pace of the decision-making process for the Group CFO and other members of the Group Management.
This is who you are
With your highly analytical work style and your knowledge of data and methods, you are easily able to handle different tasks simultaneously. You thrive with challenges, and you have good collaboration skills as well as:
- Hold a relevant business degree
- Bring experience as a business analyst, data analyst, business controller, or similar from an international company
- Data organisation skills
- Have the ability to identify and frame improvements in data and processes
- Effortlessly collaborate and interact with colleagues in English and another main European language would be a preference
- Are curious, proactive, ambitious with a strong drive
- Proven high performer with excellent academic results
- Are proficient in Excel and other data analytical tools
- Solid knowledge of reporting tools including knowledge SAP BW and eventually front-end BI applications
- Excellent stakeholder skills with experience in working cross borders with different cultures
We offer an exciting position with great opportunities for great professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at ROCKWOOL an industry leader in stone wool. You will join an international team, where you will collaborate with various stakeholders. We are a skilled team with high work ethics and a good social spirit. Through a central position and a wide network in the Group, this position could be the stepping-stone for further development of the right candidate.