We are looking for a Head of Data that of course has the right experience and skills to take us to the next level, but also willing to join our unique culture, where the best argument always wins. Perfect, you are on board with that as well. Let’s dive a bit deeper into the role.
We would like you to
- Be responsible for taking our data setup to the next level focusing on getting quality financial data from external data sources
- Help us grow with quality data and doing research of how to get it
- Be the front runner when entering new markets in terms how and where to get the right data
- Have a focus on transparent communication to make sure that key stakeholders and relevant departments are on the same page
- Be either a financial specialist with strong IT competencies or an experienced BI/Data Scientist, who’ve worked with financial data
- Be a courageous and people-centric Head of Data that takes pride in constructive feedback, development of peers, pushing status quo and living up to our virtues
- Be comfortable with being on a startup journey where things can be a bit chaotic at times
What we would like you to have
- Experience with external data sources, dialogues with vendors and purchasing new and existing data
- Excellent skills within data management, a good financial understanding, experience with SQL, APIs and database structures. Experience with XBRL is a big plus
- Great IT competencies and being able to work in close collaboration with Data Science and Backend
- General experience with leading a team of Data Scientist and Developers, and making sure that everyone is on the same page and feel highly motivated
- An ability to in a clear and well-argued way communicate complex data issues to managers, stakeholders and employees
- An open minded approach to coaching and willingness to always learn new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and other languages are just a huge plus
You’ll probably have some other topics and ideas that we need to solve and that’s great! The bullets are what we imagine your main focus will be, but we hope that you’ll help us understand what we have to do to achieve our goals.
What you can expect from us
Of course we offer all the lovely benefits like an awesome location in the heart of Copenhagen, pension scheme, flexible working hours, the option to work remote, health insurance, lunch and all of that good stuff. But the most important part is that we offer you the opportunity to join a one of a kind startup journey where you can create real impact (not just the buzz word kind of impact but real impact where you take full responsibility of your area of expertise) and work together with the friendliest and brightest minds in the industry.