At B&K Vibro we share the vision to “KEEP THE WORLDS’ MACHINERY IN MOTION BY MAKING ASSET HEALTH MANAGEMENT AS EASY AS A CLICK”. To make this become reality we’re combining state-of-the-art machine learning with the expertise of our experienced diagnostic engineers to derive meaningful and actionable insights.
As Head of Data & Analytics at B&K Vibro you act as thought leader and establish a data-driven AI-first culture. You shape the team to derive value from large volumes of complex raw data of industrial machines in various segments, including wind and hydro energy. While your primary focus is on the leadership part of the job, you’re ready to get your hands dirty and act as a pro-active part of the team by being involved in the development and execution of key data science projects whenever needed.
- Step forward as a trusted and empathetic leader from day one. Coach, develop, and build an exceptionally strong team. You’ll have the budget to scale it to a total headcount of 5, including yourself.
- Utilize the power of machine learning and advanced analytics. Leverage these techniques to achieve better, safer and more sustainable operations of our customers machinery.
- Foster a value-creation based culture of performance for the Data & Analytics team.
- Steer the development and implementation of a long-term data & advanced analytics strategy. Upskill the entire organization in modern analytics, including big data, advanced analytics, and best practices in automateddecision making.
- Guide us through the next evolution into a data-driven organization. Build on the existing awareness for theimmense potential of data and promote the usage of insightful data products within the business.Your profile:
- You have 3+ years of experience in a senior-level data role at high-growth tech companies with a proven track record of business impact by leveraging real machine and operations data to deliver outstanding customer value.
- Strong Academic Background: You possess a Master’s degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Statistics,Mathematics, Economics, Physics, or equivalent studies.
- Inspiring Creator: You have hands-on experience in scaling data & analytics departments from scratch andbuilding high-performing teams.
- Lead by example: You have at least 2+ years of experience in leading and mentoring data teams, promoting agrowth mindset, and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Efficient Collaborator: Your deep understanding of stakeholder needs, and strong communication skills make iteasy for you to build trust-based and value-added relationships with the business.What we offer:
- The opportunity to play a decisive role in shaping the core product in an early stage alongside a diverse, multinational team.
- Vast amount of historical data, direct access to internal and external customers to “close the loop “, and a close relationship to the manufacturers experts of the machines components.
- A competitive salary combined with attractive corporate benefits.
- An attractive working environment including “working from home” option and flexible working conditions.
- Remote team events and opportunities to socialize with colleagues also during Covid.