Do you have great data skills and relevant experience with MS Azure and BI, and would you like to make a difference in the world? We are looking for a Data Architect for our Data and Reporting team, which drive our data strategy and continued progress towards becoming a data driven organisation.
In this important position, you will work within the IT unit and in crosscutting project teams, with design and implementation of our Azure cloud-based data infrastructure as well as the data architecture in our CRM- and web-platforms. You will deliver and support innovative data and digital solutions that add value to the whole organisation, both in Denmark and abroad. In addition, you will act as an in-house expert to mentor and assist technical staff in mastering techniques and best practices associated with data modelling, BI and analytics and related activities.
Your important tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Lead in the continued design and development of an enterprise level Azure-based data framework and data platform, including selection of the specific tools to be used.
- Lead the creation, maintenance, and use of data models, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with the application leads to design data solutions based on their requirements.
- Build short-term tactical solutions and integrations on the road to achieve long-term objectives and an overall data roadmap.
- Create data policies and procedures for the entire organization, while also preparing and proposing standards and templates for documentation.
We expect that you have:
- A master’s level degree with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a data architect or similar.
- Experience in designing and building data platforms and BI frameworks – and preferably hands on experience working with various data services in the Azure environment.
- Experience in creation, maintenance, and use of data models.
- Understanding of ETL technologies – preferably with experience in one or more leading ETL or integration tools.
- Preferably experience with front-end data solutions in for instance Power BI.
- A desire to work as a hybrid between architecture and development.
- The ability to understand and reformulate the needs of internal customers into technical data solution design.
- The ability to clearly document data structures, data definitions, and data provenance.
- Good communication skills and good social skills.
What we offer
You will have a meaningful job in a team-based IT unit, among good and committed colleagues. The place of work will be at DanChurchAid’s headquarter in Meldahlsgade 3, 1613 Copenhagen K. Salary will be based on relevant DCA collective agreement, including a good pension scheme. Work time is 37 hours per week including lunch break, and we offer flexible working hours and the possibility of working from home.