You will be a key player in ensuring that the Global Supply organization in Topsoe works diligently to deliver on its strategic targets with a strong project portfolio. You will get a unique opportunity to work closely with Leadership on top strategic priorities while developing your own project management and execution toolbox.
You will join the PMO (Project Management Office) in Topsoe’s Global Supply organization. With 1000+ colleagues, the PMO supports the COO and leadership team in follow up on strategic mission targets and to execute high-priority projects.
As a Junior analyst, you will embark on a rapid development journey, and quickly grow in the role to gain responsibility for top priority topics. In the unit, there is a very short way from decision to implementation of new ideas, as we acknowledge that it is the problem-solving mindset from your future Topsoe colleagues that has gotten us to where we are today, and which is needed to help the world decarbonize.
The Global Supply organization is the delivery arm of Topsoe, with two catalyst plants in Denmark and the US, a large engineering workforce based in Denmark and India, and an end-to-end supply chain setup, incl. a lean and operational excellence unit. In the PMO, we collaborate with the entire organization, as well as with colleagues, business partners and subject matter experts in R&D, Commercial, IT, Sustainability, and others.
On the day-to-day, you will have a broad range of tasks requiring different interactions, catering to your individual strengths and development goals. This could include diving into data to find patterns and insights, brainstorming on ideas or solutions with the PMO team, preparing slides and meeting material for the COO and Leadership Team, following up on KPIs with subject matter experts and collaborating with colleagues across Topsoe to identify process pain points and improvement potentials.
Your responsibilities include
- COO strategy: Prepare review meetings and follow up on strategic and operational KPIs in collaboration with Global Supply and wider organization
- Project portfolio mgmt.: Analyze portfolio composition, report and communicate results and coordinate with project managers and wider organization
- Project work: Support workstreams in projects driven by the PMO, e.g., with smaller analyses to implement new initiatives, drive strategic initiatives or improve existing processes
- Ad hoc tasks for COO and Leadership team: Preparation of smaller analyses incl. data models or slides with PMO team
- Structured, thorough and detail-oriented: Can manage complex data and maintain overview of many different stakeholders
- Collaborative: Can collaborate with colleagues with very different background and roles, including plant operators, middle managers, Finance and HR SMEs, VPs and Sr. Directors in the Leadership team, and the COO
- Excitement for Topsoe and Global Supply’s work: Can and enjoys tackling problems within topics relevant for Global Supply and is excited about our company vision to be recognized as the global leader in carbon emission reduction technologies by 2024
- Interest for strategy and project management: You are interested in strategic topics and project mgmt., and might have shown an interest in case competitions or similar during your studies.
You are studying on your last year of your B.Sc. or on the first year on the M.Sc. on a relevant study line, e.g., within strategy, engineering, management, supply chain or similar. You easily communicate and structure data using Microsoft Office tools. You enjoy working in teams and on your own.